Java Developers are responsible for developing the language programs and script languages for the organization. They also apply web application programs and develop new testing programs. You must have acquired the expertise and knowledge through your education and training as most of other Java Developers. What will make you stand out from others? Your resume, of course! Write a winning resume that makes you an outstanding candidate for the post.
Sample Java Technical Resume
Mr. Jack Wilson
138 Bethel Dr
Dallas, GA 30157-6813
Cell no: 723-452-8911
Obtaining a position of a Java developer in an organization wherein I can use my skills for the betterment of the organization.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to comprehend the written instructions
- Ability to interpret the needs of the clients and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop the different software programs and ability to cope up with the team members
- Ability to write clear and straightforward commented codes as well as an ability to solve the problems
- Ability to analyze the needs of the clients in order to provide them the best services
- Ability to collect the data for the future reference and ability to research on web application
- Ability to motivate the team members and direct them for the better results
- Good organizational skills and profound knowledge of the field
- Ability to write the programs and excellent communication and written skills
Education and Licensure:
Completed the Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from SAD Organization, Dallas in the year 20XX
Completed the certification in Java Programming Language from ZXC Organization, Dallas in the year 20XX
- Extensive knowledge of Core JAVA, J2EE,
- Techniques: wxWidgets, sndfile, openal
- OS : Mac OS X; Linux; Windows XP
- Languages : C++
- Familiar with Apache Tomcat, Apache Web Server, UNIX commands and scripting, Ant, Aspect-J, JUnit
Member of AWE Technology Organization, Dallas
A Java Developer in SZX Organization, Dallas from August 20XX till date
- Collecting the data for the future projects and applying web application programs
- Creating new test programs for testing the functionality
- Developing the script languages and creating Jython WebSphere configuration as well as preparing the project work plan
- Re-applying existing JSP Pages by using Freemaker and migrating project work from WebSpehere 5.1 to Websphere 6.1 EJB3FP, involving the migration from Java, code annotations
- Developing new technology involving back end and front end parts for JSP Freemakeras well as developing Freemaker UI components
A Senior Java System Analyst in ERT Organization, Dallas from December 20XX to June 20XX
- Marinating the data of the work for the using it in future work and preparing the guidelines for the project work
- Analyzing the programs for the clients and developing the language programs and implementing them
- Preparing the project report for the team and providing the instructions for the positive results in work
- Reporting to the senior Java Analyst regarding the project work and following the instructions given by him/her
- Providing the user support on J2EE, Java application systems, and VB.Net application
- Developing and maintaining of Java J2EE application systems and VB. Net application
A Java Technical resume would direct you to create a well balanced resume that will sure to attract the potential employers.
A Java Technician Trainer has to be a subject matter expert with excellent communication skills, as they are responsible for generating material for the training programs and providing updated knowledge to the candidates. They also clarify the doubts of the trainees and evaluate their performance. If you are unsure of placing your talents, sills and expertise in your resume, help is in the form of this sample resume.
This Junior Network Engineer resume sample will guide you in writing an effective resume. Your skills and experience should be emphasized in the right manner so that you are hired for the right job.
Technical Leads are responsible for providing input to design and develop technology products and applications. They review the projects and solve the production issues. The following resume sample gives you an idea of how to write your own resume by including information relevant to the job description.
The role of a Network Security Administrator in any organization is to trouble-shoot and provide solutions. They have to generate and implement the security unit for the entire organization to prevent data loss . As a network security administrator, you should be able to maintain and handle the internet protocol, routing table configuration and should have in-depth knowledge about security maintenance. To make sure that your potential employer identifies your potential, your resume should do a lot of speaking for you. Given here is a sample, which can help you write a winning resume.
Network Support Engineers are responsible for administrating the technical and network communication issues in the organization. They monitor the network strategies, policies and ensure new network design and act as technical support for the organization. They also monitor and implement new hardware and software applications for the organization. Portray and skills and expertise effectively through a well-drafted resume. Take help from the sample given below.
Oracle Apps is responsible for trouble-shooting and developing system administration and configuration. They have to generate and maintain huge collection of database for the entire organization. Your resume should reflect your in-depth knowledge about oracle networking, shell scripting, oracle (9i, 10g, 11q) which are considered as the basic requirements. Here is a sample to help you write an effective profile of your career.
The primary responsibility of the PeopleSoft Technician is to develop and implement projects based on the client’s requirements. They have to perform complex engineering tasks in software development and delivery of test plans . They need to have in-depth knowledge about various software.
Quality Control resume given below is well balanced format for resume writing. The role of a quality control inspector in any organization is responsible for quality maintenance in the organization such as the material used, personnel involved in manufacturing and their experience in that field, proper utilization of the resources, time utilized and the duration of the project. As a quality control inspector you should be able to maintain the standard quality of the product by escalating the drawback in the manufacturing unit, promotional unit, development unit or the implementation unit. The trick for a winning resume is to effectively place your skills and experience in your document.
Technical Business Analyst Consultants have to be quick and futuristic thinkers. They provide financial, operational and technological expertise and operational services to the clients in various industries. They have to be well focused and efficient enough to follow tight deadlines. Your resume should highlight all the skills required to be a successful analyst. Follow the sample here to draft an eye-catching career profile document.