If you like to submit a resume that is strong enough to get shortlisted, you may want to invest more time in renovating your existing resume. Your career profile document should highlight the best in you. If being an Infant Teacher demands you to have qualities like patience, your document should reflect that quality of you. This Infant Teacher resume sample provides you a perfect idea to accommodate all your skills to strengthen your resume.
This Inclusion Teacher resume acquaints you with the method of writing an effective resume. It includes objective, educational qualifications, and work experience; these details are relevant information of you and a must to be included in your career profile document.
Sample Inclusion Teacher Resume
81 Maple St
Sterling, Maryland 46510-9041
A focused and highly motivated teaching professional looking for a position of an Inclusion Teacher that would help my professional experience and skills for the benefit of the students with special educational needs.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational ability
- Ability to teach students with learning disabilities and behavior disorders
- Ability to understand, predict their problems, and implement remedial measures for them
- Ability to train students with disabilities who are in grade fifth to eight subjects like science and social studies
- Ability to evaluate and maintain the records of the performance of the students
- Ability to formulate innovative teaching methodology that would foster the learning process of these students
- Proficiency to use computers and utilize it for the preparing academic records of students
- Master’s in Education from ABC University, in the year 20XX
- Bachelor of Arts majoring in Psychology from ABC University, in the year 19XX
Teaching license in Maryland, License no.345678, valid till June 20XX
Certificate course in Teacher Education Program from ABC University, in 20XX
ABC School, Maryland
March 20XX - Present
- Preparing lesson plans for the students and teaching students with disabilities
- Identifying the special educational requirements of the students and accordingly conducting classes for the students
- Attending various teacher’s training conferences and seminars to be updated about the advanced teaching methodologies for these students
- Teaching a class of forty students each, belonging to the grade five to grade nine
- Organizing the weekly meetings of the teachers for planning and discussing new effective teaching methods for the students
- Maintaining the record of the progress of the students
XYZ School, Maryland
April 20XX - 20XX
- Teaching students with disabilities who are in grade fifth to grade eighth
- Identifying the educational requirements of these students and guiding them accordingly
- Preparing the lesson plans for these students and maintaining the academic records of the students
- Teaching students with learning disabilities to read and write a language properly
- Organized meetings for developing specialized educational plans for such students and discussing its success after implementation
The above mentioned resume sample for Inclusion Teacher is very useful for the candidates applying for the post.