178 Green Street
Lawrence, KS 66049
Writer/Producer/Director/Editor: Training videotape for Child Services of Squaw Valley, Incorporated; tape is designed to instruct current and prospective members of the Council on Children in the most effective and efficient conductance of Board functions (1994).
Writer: series of short videotapes on recreational drinking use for Social Science Research and Evaluation, Incorporated. Program depicts strategies teens may use to avoid problems associated with drinking; to be shown in high schools throughout Kansas. Worked as Camera Operator during production (1994).
Internship: Special Projects Department of WNP-TV; assisted in preliminary research/writing and in the scheduling and logistical planning of location shooting for documentary, “Milk Carton Kids; An American Crisis,” aired January, 1994; acted as Production Assistant. Screened potential interview candidates. Production Assistant for “Madness to my Method,” a 8-part documentary series on obsessive compulsive disorders (1993).
Producer/Writer/Editor: Two PSA’s for the Kansas Commission for the Deaf, to be aired throughout the state of Kansas (1993).
Camera Operator/Editor: “Missing Buttonholes”, 4th program to be used by Kansas State University’s Broadcast Journalism Department (1993).
Producer/Writer/Assistant Editor: Volunteer Recruitment PSA for Specialized Ambulatory Care Clinic, Wichita, KS (1991).
KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY, Manhattan, KS
Master of Science Degree in Broadcasting.
- Concentration, Television Production and Writing.
- Assistant Director: “Dinnertime Mind Dance” for Cablevision of Lawrence (1993).
- Grade point average: 3.4/4.0
- Awarded $2,000 scholarship from School of Public Communication (1992).
Excellent references available upon request.
Functional resume format is perfect for candidate’s needs. Strong educational credentials strengthen the resume.
Broadcasting Freelancer Resume
DISPLACED HOMEMAKER (Management) RESUME
178 Green Street Stoneham, MA 02180 (617) 555-5555
To secure a position as a management trainee
Summary of Skills:
- Led meetings of fifteen participants
- Created tentative plans for the quarterly meetings
- Supervised team of seven volunteer firefighters
- Scheduled musicians for the Bang’s community center during the summer music festival
- Coordinated weekly films for “Culture on the Common” program during one summer
- Kept receipt records for yearly Exotic Foods Fest with revenue in excess of $50,000
- Developed grant requests for team of volunteer firefighters
- Led Christian youth group weekend retreats each month
- Tutored teenagers with math anxiety
- Spoke before groups of concerned teachers, parents, and citizens regarding adolescent violence
- Conducted telephone surveys assessing the overall happiness of teenagers with the local school system
- Coordinated youth group travel plans
- Planned calendar of events for recently opened teen center
- Developed new feedback oriented lesson plans for high school classrooms
Massasoit Junior College, Canton, MA A.S. Management, 1978 Honor society
Lotus 1-2-3, Microsoft Word
Hiking, camping, and antique collecting
Available upon request
This functional format resume focuses attention on the candidate’s major skills and accomplishments and the use of strong action verbs bring resume to life.
Displaced Homemaker Resume
The Technical Support Officers provide technical support to the customers by solving their technical problems through electronic mediums or by face to face. They also configure the hardware programs and trains the clients for solving the technical problems by themselves.
Sample IT Technical Resume
Mr. Jonathan Wilson
16 Goonan Rd
Hooksett, NH 03106-2612
Cell: (602) 642-6721
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a position of a Technical Support Officer in an organization where I can use my technical abilities and potentialities for the progress of the organization.
Summary of Skills
- Excellent communication and written skills as well as technical skills
- Problem solving skills and good organizational skills
- Ability to handle the clients and solve his/her queries
- Knowledge of Internet and computer hardware and software as well as an ability to analyze the problem
- Ability to guide the client for resolving the technical problems and good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to provide the best service to the clients
- Ability to think critically and research as well as an ability to maintain the data
- Ability to provide the technical support to the clients and ability to grasp as well as follow the instructions
- Ability to maintain the computer system and networks of the organization
- Ability to present the technical information to the clients for the effective results
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from EWR Organization, Hooksett in the year 20XX
Hardware Networking from SCF Organization, Hooksett in the year 20XX
Extensive knowledge of Contact Management System (CMS), database software, and Internet software as well as word processing software
Member of the DCV Technology Organization, Hooksett
Currently working as a Technical Support Officer in SCD Organization, Hooksett from September 20XX till date
- Providing technical support or guidance by resolving the technical problem of the customer through emails, phone calls, and by in person
- Providing training programs to the customers for using the different software and hardware products
- Identifying the technical problem and resolving it or directing customers that how to solve the problem
- Examining the operating system of computer and installing software in the computer
- Changing the parts of the computer for resolving the technical problems if required
- Comprehending the problem, fixing it, and resolving it as well as troubleshooting the system and network problems
- Communicating with clients regarding the technical problem they are facing and solving it
Worked as a Technical Support Officer in ERT Organization, Hooksett from December 20XX to August 20XX
- Configuring computer hardware operating system and application programs
- Troubleshooting the network and system problems as well as diagnosing the whole operating system for fixing the problem
- Interacting with clients regarding the technical problem and providing them solutions as well as carrying out the electricity safety checks on computer tools
- Pursuing the written instructions and diagrams for solving the technical problems as well as maintaining the good relationship with clients for the better results in work
- Testing and assessing new technology and checking out the strength of it for effective results
- Using the new application programs and providing the technical support to clients as well as clarifying their doubts
- Best Technician Award from WSX Organization, Hooksett
- Best Assistant Technician award from FVB Organization, Hooksett
An IT Technical Support resume would aid you for creating a perfect resume for the described post.