A Java Technician Trainer has to be a subject matter expert with excellent communication skills, as they are responsible for generating material for the training programs and providing updated knowledge to the candidates. They also clarify the doubts of the trainees and evaluate their performance. If you are unsure of placing your talents, sills and expertise in your resume, help is in the form of this sample resume.
Technical Leads are responsible for providing input to design and develop technology products and applications. They review the projects and solve the production issues. The following resume sample gives you an idea of how to write your own resume by including information relevant to the job description.
To write your Computer Teacher resume, you may have to go through many online resources that provide you with an excellent format, attractive layout and impressive content. Check out this sample to get acquainted to the style of creating your personal career profile document.
Sample Computer Teacher Resume
Barbara C Michael
4727 Michael Rd
Eau Claire, Ohio 86145-4478
An experienced Computer Teacher looking for a job at your school to utilize my skills and talents for the student’s all- round development and achievement of excellent results.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent writing and communicating skills
- Ability to teach and train students to use computers and modern technologies
- Good knowledge of the various components of computer and different software
- Good knowledge of Information technology, communication, and recent developments in these fields
- Decision making ability to adopt the best technology based learning materials, their implementation, and evaluations
- Motivating classroom discussions and explaining to the students, the recent developments in the field of Information Technology and its merits
- Proficiency to use computers and understanding the use of computers for teaching and learning
- Good knowledge of operating systems, Graphic tools, HTML, C++, Oracle, and ability to convey it to students
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, from ABC University in the year 20XX
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, from ABC University in the year 19XX
Teaching License in Ohio, License no.109893, valid till June 20XX
- Certificate course in Instructional Technology Teaching Certificate, from ABC University in 20XX
ABC School, Ohio
March 20XX – present
- Formulating lesson plans that would inform the students about using computers
- Evaluating student learning from computer based activities
- Planning and organizing various training workshops for students
- Preparing a list of useful books and informing them for reference
- Preparing new teaching techniques to improve the competency level of students while using computers
XYZ School, Ohio
April 20XX – 20XX
Assistant Computer teacher
- Preparing lesson plans and teaching the students about using computers and proper handling of its devices
- Selecting the best software programs for teaching students
- Managing the resources of school and also adopting new techniques of teaching students
- Purchasing the items, software, and devices for the school computer lab and also undertaking its regular maintenance
- Teaching students about maintenance and repairing of computer hardware viz; printer
The above mentioned Computer Teacher resume sample format and writing style can be used while drafting your own personal career document.